Terms & Conditions
Access To This Site
You must be at least 16 years old to register on this website. If you are under 16, you cannot register on this site for any reason. Because of the age restrictions, any information obtained by this website does not fall under the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and is not monitored.
You may be required to provide registration details or other information when accessing this site or specific resources. Using this site requires that all your information is accurate, current, and complete. If Metastack®™ determines that the information you have provided is inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we reserve the right to deny you access to this site or any of its resources. Additionally, we may terminate or suspend your access to the site at any time without prior notice.
Restrictions On Use
The information and materials available on this website and any other website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Metastack® are the exclusive property of Metastack® or the entity that supplied the materials to Metastack®. Metastack® and the party who provided the materials to Metastack® hold all rights, titles, and interests in the materials.
Therefore, the materials may not be reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any form without prior written permission from Metastack® unless otherwise authorized in writing on our site. However, you may print a copy of the materials for personal use only. Any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark, or any other proprietary notice or legend on the materials cannot be removed or altered. Any unauthorized use or modification of the materials is considered a violation of Metastack's intellectual property rights. Access to this website does not grant you any ownership or intellectual property rights to the materials.
Metastack® is hereby granted a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, modify, adapt, reproduce, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information submitted to Metastack® through this site (collectively, the "Submission"), and to incorporate the Submission into other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Metastack® is not obligated to treat any Submission as confidential and may use any Submission for its business purposes, including for products or advertising, without incurring any liability for royalties or other compensation. Metastack® will not be liable for any similarities appearing in future Metastack® operations resulting from using any Submission.
Metastack® acknowledges that it cannot guarantee that files downloaded from the internet will be free from harmful software. Users are responsible for implementing security measures and should not rely solely on this site. The content provided on this site is not necessarily complete, up-to-date, or a substitute for professional judgment. Metastack® provides the content "as is" without any warranties, either expressed or implied and disclaims any liability for any loss or damage resulting from its use. The content may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Metastack® reserves the right to make changes or improvements at any time. All information posted on the site, historical or forward-looking, only reflects the date it was published, and Metastack® is not obligated to update or remove inaccurate or incomplete information.
Limitation On Liability
Metastack® and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors will not be held liable for any damages, including but not limited to incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages. Such damages may include loss of revenue or income, emotional distress, pain, and suffering, or similar damages, even if Metastack® has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, the collective liability of Metastack® and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors to any party will not exceed the greater of $100 or the amount paid by the party to Metastack® for the applicable content, product, or service out of which liability arose.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on this site are either the property of Metastack® or the party that supplied the trademarks, service marks and logos to Metastack®. Both Metastack® and the relevant parties retain all rights to their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing on this site.
Information You Provide
In connection with this site, you are prohibited from posting, sending, submitting, publishing, or transmitting any material that:
- you do not have the right to post, including any proprietary material of a third party;
- advocates illegal activity or expresses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, indecent, or pornographic;
- does not relate directly to this site;
- threatens or abuses others, invades privacy, defames, libels, stalks, is racist, abusive, harassing, threatening, or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children, asks for personally identifiable information, or displays inappropriate content;
- infringes upon any intellectual property or other rights of any individual or entity, including violating anyone's copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be deemed to violate any law;
- misrepresents your connection to any entity or person, impersonates others, or manipulates headers or identifiers to conceal the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial enterprise, conducts commercial activity, or solicits goods or services, except as specifically authorized on this site;
- solicits funds, advertisers, or sponsors;
- includes programs containing viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue or affects the ability of other people to engage in real-time activities via this site;
- includes MP3 format files;
- constitutes a pyramid or similar scheme;
- disobeys any policies or regulations established from time to time regarding the use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
- contains hyperlinks to other sites containing content falling within the above descriptions.
Passwords for this site are for individual use only, and you are solely responsible for their security. Metastack® may monitor your password and require you to change it at its discretion. If you use an insecure password, Metastack® may require it to be changed and terminate your account.